Pages

Sunday 20 May 2012

Appleby Craft Fair

A selection of crafts

I did my first Craft Fair of the year yesterday at Appleby Public Hall, organised by Masseuse Smooth of Penrith. I did one there last November which was really good and yesterday I had the same spot, right at the entrance which was great. It was pretty quiet yesterday and none of us took a lot of money but it was good to see the other crafters and compare notes and have a catch up. I think next time I may put less stuff out as I think my table is looking a little bit crowded, but I'd rather it was that way than not have enough stuff! Anyways, here are some pictures!

Owl Doorstop

Owl Family

Suffolk Puff and origami hair combs

Cards, purses and gadget cases

Brooches

Buttons

Cushions
All images © Helen Walsh 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment